Top 10 Tips for your BYB Coaching Experience
Welcome to Better Your Best Coaching!!
In order to help you "Better your Best" please review our top 10 Tips to Coaching success!!
"You get out what you put in!" Whether it be in your workouts or your coaching session with me make a commitment to give 110% into the things you have chosen as important. The following are 10 tips to help you get the most out of your coaching sessions.
1. Choose a topic. Come to the call prepared by having thought about something that is "tricky for you." This doesn't always have to be an issue it can be just a thought, idea or situation that has been percolating in your mind.
2. Call Strategy. Be sure to take a second to complete this when it comes through in your e-mail confirmation. Also don't be afraid to write "I'm struggling for a topic." This can help me prepare for the call with a variety of exercises.
3. Save your appointment. Once you receive your appointment confirmation e-mail. Take a second to save it directly to your calendar.
4. Cancelling/re-scheduling. This can be done easily with more than 24 hours notice.
5. Homework. Only commit to homework you will realistically do.
6. Reviews. Review your goals monthly! BYB Goal review will be done at the 6 month mark and typically in the month of November. This helps set you up for establishing new goals for the upcoming calendar year.
7. Feedback. I'm always open to feedback whether it be about your coaching session or ideas to make the business better. Let's agree to a high level of open and honest conversations.
8. Champagne Goals/Moments. These are terms I use to identify future goals and moments. They can be gold medal moments or simply sweet moments. It's whatever you define! #bybchampagnemoment
9. Guest Blogging. In this content hungry world I'm always looking for new and interesting content. If you are ever interested in sharing a champagne moment or a win you've had as a result of coaching, I would love to have you blog about it!
10. Invoices/Payment Invoices are issued quarterly and receipts upon payment. Payment can be made by cheque payable to Better Your Best Coaching or via electronic transfer. If you would like to make an alternate arrangements, please let me know.
That's it! I hope you've found this page helpful! If there is something that you know now that you wish you'd known sooner that should be posted here please let me know! All the best!